Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I apologize for not keeping up with my posts.  It appears I have been reading the same book for 2 years.  Not so, I have been reading other books, I just haven't been keeping up with my new posts.
I finished reading Dan Brown's "Digital Fortress" ages ago.  I will give it 5 stars.
Good, but not his best work.


Digital Fortress by Dan Brown

This is an awesome book. If you are not already a Dan Brown fan, this will bring it on. This book is somewhat different than his others Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons. These two previous books deal with a lot of history and some fantasy interwoven. Digital Fortress is current and full of international intrigue and murder. Well worth the time and effort.
Other great Dan Brown reads:

The Da Vinci Code
Angels and Demons
Deception Point

No comments:

Post a Comment