Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EDGAR ALLAN POE NIGHT AT BARNES & NOBLE?

Recently, I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up a few books and have a Caramel-Mocha Grande at the Starbucks inside.  As I walked in I noticed an odd site.  Every light and every out-cropping on the Barnes and Noble store had a Raven sitting on it.  They were using the lights to stay warm, as it was so cold.  I stepped back and had to take the picture.  All I had with me was my phone so, the picture is not the greatest, but the humor was great.  I thought to myself, "Must be Edgar Allan Poe night at Barnes and Noble".  I couldn't help but laugh.  Fortunately, it is warming up outside and people will be able to be more active outside again.  If it wasn't for Barnes & Noble and Starbucks I think I wouldn't make it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment